Dark and Shattered Lands (DSL) Homepage

Thorn Keep
(Owners of this keep receive the thorn aura spell effect)
Current Owners: Conclave
Conclave
Taken From: Shalonesti

The Citadel
(Owners of this  keep receive bonus saves)
Current Owners: Bloodlust
Bloodlust
Taken From: Slayers

Misery Keep
(Owners of this keep controls the veil of misery spell)
Current Owners: Conclave
Conclave
Taken From: Wargar

Current Spell Target: Chaos

Purgatory Keep
(Owners of this keep receive the Purgatory XP Bonus)
Current Owners: New_Thalos
New_Thalos
Last Owners: Verminasia

Thursday, September 30th Friday, October 1st Friday, October 1st
defeated 3-0  defeated 3-0  defeated 3-0
Forum Home Forum Home > Mud Client Help > Mud Client Information > Mac Client Scripts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Clan Highlighter

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alexk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Clan Highlighter
    Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:29am
I am working on a highlighter for Atlantis, here is how its coming along so far ;)

Justice is the test clan for now.

Hoping to finish this up this week and release it.
alexk View Drop Down
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alexk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:32am
http://cl.ly/3T27473P0E0U0f1I3j1Z

More of what it will eventually look like
Shanked View Drop Down
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shanked Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2011 at 6:03am
Good to see the concept of adding things like level and class into the equation. Not all of us are on frequently enough or pay enough attention to remember those details at all times, and they can be important! Interesting to see how you'll apply the Highlighter in a field situation though
Use Mudlet!
I'm newbie friendly! Ask me about Mudlet! You can ask about PNP too!
Ericka View Drop Down
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2011 at 1:58pm
Hey Alexk, not sure if you saw this post in the Atlantis forums, but I had someone walk me through how to make a highlight script (minus the level and class info).  I stopped using it because it messed up gnome/GVidas damage script which I think is slightly more important.  If you could make yours work with his (or vice versa) that would be super.

Make sure to read through it first before starting -- the guy helping me was confused at first over what I wanted.

http://www.riverdark.net/board/index.php?showtopic=1096
alexk View Drop Down
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alexk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2011 at 5:00pm
Hey, yeah, I used that as a starting point, but I have run into a wall with this.

Atlantis keeps crashing when I try to run it, even without the dv's scripts loaded, but it doesn't crash the same way every time. If I could get some kind of actual output about where it is failing, or why, then I could keep working on this... but logging on, attempting to use this for 5 minutes, then crashing, makes it un-fun :(
Bertolt Brecht View Drop Down
Corporal
Corporal

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bertolt Brecht Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2014 at 11:52am
I can never get the clan highlighter to work, am I doing something wrong? Any help is appreciated
Shanked View Drop Down
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shanked Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2014 at 11:54am
Use Mudlet!
Use Mudlet!
I'm newbie friendly! Ask me about Mudlet! You can ask about PNP too!
 Post Reply Post Reply