Dark and Shattered Lands (DSL) Homepage

Thorn Keep
(Owners of this keep receive the thorn aura spell effect)
Current Owners: Conclave
Conclave
Taken From: Shalonesti

The Citadel
(Owners of this  keep receive bonus saves)
Current Owners: Conclave
Conclave
Taken From: Shalonesti

Misery Keep
(Owners of this keep controls the veil of misery spell)
Current Owners: Shalonesti
Shalonesti
Taken From: Wargar

Current Spell Target: Wargar

Purgatory Keep
(Owners of this keep receive the Purgatory XP Bonus)
Current Owners: New_Thalos
New_Thalos
Last Owners: Arkane

Sunday, 15 Nov 2020 - SEMI-FINAL Monday, 16 Nov 2020 - SEMI-FINAL   Sunday, 22 Nov 2020 - FINAL
(17-4) defeated (12-9)  2-1 (13-8) defeated (14-4) 2-1   (17-4) defeated (13-8)  2-0
Forum Home Forum Home > The Forum Rules > The Rules
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked25th Annual DSL Convention 2020

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Corporal
Corporal

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwarflove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2020 at 9:52am
I too have been wondering what contests as I will have to try to get a few hours of sleep in before and after con since I work at 1am on sunday
Cayenna View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Cayenna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2020 at 5:58pm
Hey everyone!  Just an update that a schedule will be going out tomorrow for Con events!!  Stay tuned!
Lothaw View Drop Down
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lothaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2020 at 6:11pm
Yay!
(Imm) Bioteq OOC Kingdom: 'Lothaw is a great wizard who can conquer the world with a single thought. Yet he sits there and trolls the world instead.'
Tumbly View Drop Down
Corporal
Corporal

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tumbly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2020 at 10:43pm
Wooohooooo!

mordakai View Drop Down
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mordakai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2020 at 12:56pm
Can anyone tell me what site the convention will be on and how to join the convention? This will be my first DSL convention and I don't want to miss it.

Edited by mordakai - 25 September 2020 at 12:58pm
God Bless!
vikinglad View Drop Down
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vikinglad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2020 at 1:10pm
its in game.
Balsam tells you 'I have a lot of years and I don't want to spend them fending off more doomsday scenarios at the behest of a dark cult.
PersiaDark View Drop Down
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PersiaDark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2020 at 1:12pm
Saturday September 26th 1pm-10pm. 

SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:

1pm - Meet and Greet - Zoom Meeting (We will meet with a video link provided on the game at 12:55)
*Major Announcements/Explanation of events

2pm - 4pm The Great Divide Quest (IC Quest by Cayenna)

4pm - Following quest, backups will be made of the game and we'll run OOC until Midnight. Then we we will restore the game.

4:30pm - Mostly DSL Trivia with extra prizes. (by Scorn)

5:30pm - 3 v 3 Blind Draw Tournament (Random Pairings for a 3v3 tournament with great prizes) (by Scorn and Shrek)

(estimate 8-8:30pm) Following 3v3 Tournament, A Silly Shrek Tournament. (by Shrek)
Unbearded View Drop Down
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Keanu Heretic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unbearded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2020 at 1:25pm
Looks like a blast!
Friends don't dispel friends!
(An Imm) OOC Clan: 'so ya.. sorry.. brollo is my favorite.. he plays with my cookies and writes storynotes about it'
(An Imm) OOC Clan: 'brollo is my favorite dwarf '
Pixieboi View Drop Down
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Taco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pixieboi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2020 at 1:55pm
I can't wait!
Ye look directly at Shinryu, howl and try to intimidate him!
Shinryu steps back in fear!
Ravol tells you 'ahahaha. Did you really alt-hop to try to take back the keep? That's funnyl
Lothaw View Drop Down
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lothaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2020 at 6:16pm
Am I the only one wondering why Bodrum's posting the schedule? Tongue
(Imm) Bioteq OOC Kingdom: 'Lothaw is a great wizard who can conquer the world with a single thought. Yet he sits there and trolls the world instead.'
Tongpu View Drop Down
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tongpu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2020 at 6:31pm
Originally posted by Lothaw Lothaw wrote:

Am I the only one wondering why Bodrum's posting the schedule? Tongue

Scorn put it on the website, but didn't put it here. So Bodrum's filling that role.
Rongar View Drop Down
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rongar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2020 at 6:37pm
Is it alright if I only wear a beard?
Malachi View Drop Down
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malachi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2020 at 3:54am
Apparently I can only convert time in one direction. So no way am I going to make the the first part of this as that's 3am my time. However, I'll make the back half and log in around 6am my time so I can participate in those tourneys and other festivities.

Here, I can "meet and greet" you crazy people now:

Thasmania View Drop Down
Private
Private

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thasmania Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2020 at 6:10am
Originally posted by dwarflove dwarflove wrote:

I too have been wondering what contests as I will have to try to get a few hours of sleep in before and after con since I work at 1am on sunday

Well I don't have to worry about being absolute poop faced drunk and teaching a child how to make whip cream or teaching knife skills...looking at you Joe!
Dezmond View Drop Down
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dezmond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2020 at 6:57am
Hell I brought my laptop to work today so I could participate in the meet and greet.
18 : Maccus (952 kills) [ Eclipse ] Human, Skald

(Imm) Xenophon OOC: 'you're a grown ass salt shaker, you cant use your age as an excuse!'
Lothaw View Drop Down
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lothaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2020 at 7:35am
Yeah, I'm going to have to miss the first half or so due to work. Might be able to pop in on mobile if it's a slow enough day. But I'll definitely pop in later tonight. Hope it's fun for everyone.
Revy View Drop Down
Corporal
Corporal

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Revy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2020 at 7:45am
Thanks for everything yesterday! Appreciate the quest and tournament and it was fun to meet some people in the unofficial zoom.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123